December 22, 2021
We are looking for a Part Time/ Job Share Receptionist for our friendly and busy Physiotherapy clinic in Kent (22.5 hours a week). This role is a job share working either mornings or afternoons Monday to Friday.
The purpose of the role is to provide a first-class reception and administration service to the clinic whilst also supporting the wider team.
The successful candidate will be a strong administrator, with previous experience in a reception or switchboard role and eager to develop their skills set in a really dynamic and fast-expanding business.
This is an opportunity for anyone who enjoys a varied role managing a busy office or clinic.
Competent computer skills are needed. A healthcare background is not essential.
Experience of working in a customer facing environment would be an advantage.
The part time hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 1.30pm or 2.30pm to 7pm.
29 days paid holiday per annum, which includes Bank Holidays.
The responsibilities of the role are:
· Correspondence and dealing with clients on a face to face and remote basis, i.e. emails, SMS, written and via social media
· Working in the reception area, welcoming visitors and also switchboard duties as needed
· Answering the telephone – speaking to clients / partners and professional contacts
· General administration duties
· Keeping patient records up to date, using the clinic’s patient management system
· Handle cash, card and remote payments
· Keeping the clinic, reception area and office tidy and clean
· Ensuring stock levels for the clinic and office are up to date
· Managing the booking of meetings and appointments, including classes
· Support on various project work as needed
· Support the arrangement of various events the client hold throughout the year
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong administration and reception abilities
· Good organisation abilities and attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent time management skills
· A good standard of copy typing ability
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week (Monday to Friday)
The salary for the role is £18,000 p.a. pro rata.
Company events, Company pension, Employee discount, Gym membership, On-site parking, Wellness programmes
Additional pay: Bonus scheme
Please send your C.V. to Sally via email email@example.com providing 2 or 3 dates when you would be available to attend an interview.